MCC Stand-alone Course
- Valid EASA CPL.
- Valid IR/ME or MEP.
MCC can be combined with any A320 Initial Type Rating Course
THE AIM OF THE COURSE
The aim of the MCC training is to train cockpit crews to:
- Recognize the importance of the crew concept and crew member’s roles and responsibilities.
- Know and apply crew cooperation principles in all phases of flight.
- Share analysis of the situation in a way which enhances crew’s situational awareness.
- Prepare, prioritize and schedule tasks effectively.
- Use appropriate decision making process as a crew.
- Use the appropriate level of automation for the task (and monitor the automation effectively).
- Apply standard call-outs during normal and abnormal operations.
- Be assertive when required by the situation.
- Apply proper crew coordination and execution of the ECAM actions or paper checklists.
- Identify threats and recognises what is likely to happen, detect/correct errors.
- Recognize undesired aircraft states and recover.
- Develop competencies specified in the AMC1 FCL.735.A(c).