All trainees wishing to obtain a Part-FCL compliant type rating shall meet the pre-entry requirements as specified below. Applicants who have completed UPRT course for Airbus FBW aircraft elsewhere and can provide the certificate of completion shall be credited towards the UPRT requirements (theoretical part and the FFS UPRT session).
- Valid flight crew licence.
- Qualified on the base aircraft (A330 or A340).
- ICAO ELP level 4 or higher.
- Minimum of 3 months of operation on the base aircraft.
- Minimum of 150 hours on the base aircraft.
- UPRT certificate of completion (if applicable).
THE AIM OF THE COURSE
The CCQ course is designed to transition qualified pilots within the Airbus “Fly-by-Wire” family. The CCQ course addresses:
- The differences between the base aircraft and the difference aircraft, and