- Valid ATPL or valid CPL and have passed the ATPL theoretical knowledge examinations in accordance with Part- FCL.
- MCC certificate.
- ICAO ELP level 4 or higher.
- Flight time: 70 hours as Pilot in Command on aeroplanes.
- UPRT certificate of completion (if applicable).
- Hold a certificate of satisfactory completion of an MCC course in aeroplanes, or Have at least 500 hours as a pilot in multi-pilot operations on single-pilot multi-engine aeroplanes, in commercial air transport in accordance with the applicable air operations requirements.
THE AIM OF THE COURSE
The aim of a A320 Type Rating Course is to train cockpit crews to:
- Operate the aeroplane within its limitations.
- Complete all manoeuvres smoothly and accurately.
- Maintain control of the aeroplane at all times in such a manner that the successful outcome of a procedure or manoeuvre is never in doubt.
- Understand and apply crew co-ordination and incapacitation procedures, if applicable.
- Be able to recognize the developing upset and be familiar with upset prevention and recovery procedures.
- Be familiar with the requirements and procedures of PBN.